Spiritual Principles and Khilafat Namah from Hazrat Baba Fariduddin
Ganj Shakar (R.A)
The Spiritual Mentor Hazrat Baba Farid (R.A)
imbibed in His Holiness, Sultan-ul-Mashaikh the following
principles which are the essence of the centuries old practical
experiences of great Sufi Saints:-
(1) Precious Warnings
* If you must incur debt, then try to repay it quickly.
* Always try to please your enemy.
(2) Religious spiritual teachings:
* Never delay in distribution of shares of deserves.
* Befriendly with enemies. Rust out the
heart by reciting Quran and remember the death.
* Welcome any Dervishes
* Behave good with others.
* A dervish with bad temper; ill manners
and jealousy cannot travel in this way (Marifat).
* Without self-torturing and hard exercises
one cannot accelerate high in spiritual promotions.
* Never remain idle. Fasting is the most
* Obligatory and Supergatory prayers are
half way and fasting is the other half of it. Midnight prayer
(Tahajjaud) is most fruitful.
* Always be optimistic towards God, submit
* The eyes without tears and the heart
without feelings cannot taste the love of God.
* Reciting Sura ‘Yousuf’ favours Quran
* Supplicating to God in graveyards leads
advancement from illness to vitality in the spiritual health
(Devotees must be attentive to it).
* Educate yourself and your disciples.
* Make every possible effort to correct
your own fault before reforming others.
* Give up avarice and all the desires
of the World.
* Whatever you have heard from me, remember
it and propagate it widely.
* Make successors to those who possesses
knowledge, wisdom and love.
* Sign the document (Khilafat Nama) before
giving to the elect so that tout may not foul play.
* Khilafat is the credential given after
intuition from Peers.
* Seclusion from Sultans and Amirs is
helpful for ascent in Spiritual heights.
* Dervish who opens doors for princes,
Amirs and Sultans damages and weakens himself.
- Bhagavad Gita 8.22
Lustre of His Holiness
Principles and Khilafat Namah from Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Ganj Shakar (R.A)
of His Holiness
and Descendants of His Holiness Hazrat Sultan-ul- Mashaikh (R.A)
Graces of His Holiness Sultan-ul-Mashaikh (R.A.)
10 (a) MUNAJATH (Dua) in the Darbar of His Holiness Mehboob-e-Elahi; Sultan-ul-Mashaikh
10 (b) Munajat (Sunset Prayers)
Tasbihs of His Holiness for Peace & Successful Life