who everywhere is free from all ties and wears
garb of detachment; great is the destiny of
such a man!
HOLINESS HAZRAT KHWAJA SYED NIZAMUDDIN AULIA
Mehboob-e-Elahi; SultanĖul-Mashaikh (R.A)
(1238 A.D. to 1325 A.D.)
We have records of His Holiness conversation
(malfuzat), biographical accounts (tazkirahs), letters etc.Ėwhich
throw light on his life and teachings. Amir Hasan Sijzi
and Amir Khurd works give full details of His Holiness life.
The Fawaíid-uíl-Fuíad is the real and reliable record
of the teachings of His Holiness. Every discussion in it
embodies the reactions of His Holiness to particular situations.
Following are the collections of His
Holiness conversations made by his disciples
(i) Siyar-uíl-Auliya (ii) MSS: personal
collection, (iii) Buhar collection, Calcutta, (iv) Salar
Jang Museum, Hyderabad (61/5 99). (v) An imperfect Urdu
translation published in Delhi by Syed Muhammad Yasin Ali
Nizami in 1332/1913.
Following are the later biographical
accounts of His Holiness:
- Siyar-uíl-Arifin, Hamid bin Fazlullah known as Jamali.
- Akhbar-uíl-Akhyar, Shaikh ĎAbdul Haqq Muhaddith Dehlawi.
- Gulzar-i-Abrar, Muhammad Ghauthi Shattari, compiled
- Akhbar-uíl-Asfiya, ĎAbdus Samad bin Afzal Muhammad,
completed in 1014/1605-6.
- Miríat-uíl-Asrar, ĎAbdur Rahman Chishti completed in
- Majma-uíl-Auliya, Mir ĎAli Akbar Husaini Ardistani,
compiled in 1043/1633-34.
- Siyar-uíl-Aqtab, Allah Diya Chishti, completed in 1065/1646.
- Safinat-uíl-Auliya, Dara Shukoh, completed in 1049/1640.
- Maíarij-uíl-Walayat, Ghulam Muíin-uíd-din ĎAbdullah,
completed in 1094/1682.
- Matlub-uíl-Talibin, Muhammad Bulaq Chishti, completed
- Rauza-i-Aqtab, Muhammad Bulaq Chishti.
- Iqtibas-uíl-Anwar, Muhammad Akram Baraswi, completed
- Shajrat-uíl-Anwar, Rahim Bakhsh Fakhri, compiled in
the 18th century.
- Anwar-uíl-Arifin, Hafiz Muhammad Husain.
15. Manaqib-uíl-Mahbubain, Maulana
Lustre of His Holiness
Principles and Khilafat Namah from Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Ganj Shakar (R.A)
of His Holiness
and Descendants of His Holiness Hazrat Sultan-ul- Mashaikh (R.A)
Graces of His Holiness Sultan-ul-Mashaikh (R.A.)
10 (a) MUNAJATH (Dua) in the Darbar of His Holiness Mehboob-e-Elahi; Sultan-ul-Mashaikh
10 (b) Munajat (Sunset Prayers)
Tasbihs of His Holiness for Peace & Successful Life